Antrel Rolle among hurt Giants
- Sunday Blitz: Giants-Cowboys Recap
Sunday Blitz: Giants-Cowboys Recap
Rolle, who did not talk after the game, was one of several key Giants to suffer injuries during the key NFC East matchup.
Looking for more information on Big Blue? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog »
Blackburn suffered a hamstring injury in the third quarter. Rivers injured his calf. Pascoe injured his ankle, and X-rays were negative.
Rolle landed hard on his head when he went flying in the air near the sideline in an attempt to break up a pass late in the fourth quarter.
"He hit his head hard on the ground," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said.
The Giants already are without safety Kenny Phillips, who has been out with an MCL injury. Rolle has started every game this season and is an integral part of the Giants' defense.
NFL WEEK 8 COVERAGE
- No Laughing Matter
- The Knicks need Phil Jackson, and James Dolan needs to hand him the keys.
- Take Two
- The Knicks notched their second win in a row Friday, dominating the Jazz.
- Beantown Beatdown
- The Nets' four game winning streak was snapped in Boston.
- Game Changer
- Michael Pineda was very impressive in his first exhibition outing Friday.
- 'I Ran Into A Truck'
- Wright went 0-for-3 in his debut, while Murphy narrowly avoided injury.
- Nike Men's New York Giants Washed Football Off-White T-Shirt
MORE NFL HEADLINES