Sources: Victor Cruz staying a Giant
Stats & Info: Things Cruz Can Control
The difference between production and efficiency shows that Victor Cruz has left opportunities on the field, according to ESPN Stats & Information. Blog
Parameters are in place but remaining details, including contract language, need to be finalized; sources say no obstacles are expected.
Cruz signed his first-round restricted free-agent tender worth $2.879 million earlier this month, after months of stalled negotiations over a long-term extension.
Cruz, 26, is coming off two productive seasons with a total of 168 catches for 2,628 yards and 19 touchdowns. But the two sides have been unable to reach an extension, which had kept him away from any of the team's offseason functions.
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
Despite Jadeveon Clowney's insane numbers, doubts remain about what can't be measured.
- Going Zen?
- Sources: The Knicks met with Phil Jackson about becoming their next coach.
- There's Still A Chance ...
- There's still a path to the postseason for the Knicks. Ian Begley guides us.
- Emotional Second Act
- Paul Pierce expects to be emotional in his return trip to Boston on Friday.
- Beltran's Heroes
- Who does new Yankee Carlos Beltran look up to? We sat down for a Q&A.
- Getting It Wright
- David Wright says he feels more prepared now than he has in recent springs.
- Photo File New York Giants Victor Cruz Framed Photo
MORE NFL HEADLINES