Brandon Dubinsky back in lineup
NEW YORK -- Sidelined for almost a month, forward Brandon Dubinsky returned to the Rangers lineup for Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Devils on Wednesday.
The 26-year-old Dubinsky, who took line rushes with center Artem Anisimov and right wing Ryan Callahan in pregame warmups, has not played since suffering a right foot injury in Game 7 of the conference semifinals on April 26. He replaced fourth-line center John Mitchell in the lineup.
- Hot In Cleveland
- Carmelo Anthony and the Knicks look good so far, but can they hold off the Cavs?
- Phil Leans Toward Knicks
- Phil Jackson is leaning toward taking a front-office job with the Knicks.
- Manny Happy Returns
- After nearly two years, Manny Banuelos took the mound for the Yankees.
- Thor Is Mortal
- Noah Syndergaard wasn't as sharp in his second outing of the spring.
- Still A Chance To Dance
- The Johnnies beat Marquette in double OT, keeping their NCAA tourney hopes alive.
- Old Time Hockey Men's New Jersey Devils Troller Adjustable Hat
MORE NHL HEADLINES