Michael Kay and Don La Greca bring their expertise and insight to New York sport fans during the afternoon drive. These veteran broadcasters get you ready for the evening's games while entertaining you with good-natured humor throughout.
Hannah Foslien/Getty Images
• Did the Vikings do the right thing for all the wrong reasons?
• Buck Showalter says he will not let winning or not winning a championship define his life.
• Henrik Lundqvist says they will use losing in the Stanley Cup Final as inspiration to get back there.
Download and listen to the latest podcasts
- In The Loop
- The Three Lupica brothers - Chris, Alex and Zach - bring their opinions and insight on a wide range of sports topics on "In the Loop."
- Caught Offside
- Andrew Gundling and JJ Devaney cover the week's soccer news from the international leagues, World Cup and MLS.
- Jets Podcasts
- Listen to our weekly convos with Rex Ryan, our weekly player spotlights and postgame highlights and interviews.
DAY OF A 1,000 DONS
A BET'S A BET
SEGA NHL '94 TOURNEY
Orioles Manager Buck Showalter says he will not let winning or not winning a championship define his life.
Sal Paolantonio says one owner has told him that Roger Goodell is part of the solution, not the problem for the NFL.
Rangers G Henrik Lundqvist says they will use losing in the Stanley Cup Final as inspiration to get back there.
Darren Rovell says companies are having meetings about whether it is worth advertising with the NFL and that never used to happen.
SNY's Ron Darling says deGrom should be the rookie of the year because he is doing historic things.
Jets HC Rex Ryan says he did not call the time out and that's a fact. But if there is blame to put on the Jets, it is on him.
Steve Young says owners need to represent their markets more and stop relying on the league to make all the decisions.
Jets LB Quinton Coples says the timeout negating the TD was a game changer and a dagger they couldn't recover from.
JD STOPS BY
KAY SIMULCAST DEBUTS
- The Michael Kay Show Podcast
- Did you miss the show? Download or stream full TMKS podcast. Posted daily.