• Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau dishes on his future, the injuries his team has endured this season, Derrick Rose's recovery, Chicago's defense, Joakim Noah's intensity and preparing for the Bucks. Thibodeau NBA Lockdown »
• Seven-time NBA All-Star Grant Hill weighs in on the Cavaliers' improvement, the Bulls' potential in the playoffs, the absence of a star on the Hawks' roster and Chris Paul's postseason record. Hill
• ESPN Radio's Mel Kiper Jr. discusses how the civil lawsuit against Jameis Winston affects Winston's draft stock, Marcus Mariota's composure and Todd Gurley's talent. Kiper Jr.
Insider: Hear the full show
Listen to Mike & Mike -- commercial free, either streaming or as a podcast!
Not an insider? Sign up now »
• Rockets coach Kevin McHale dishes on preparing for the Mavericks in the first round of the NBA playoffs, his team's defense, Dwight Howard's recovery and younger players' approach to the game. McHale NBA Lockdown »
• NBPA executive director Michele Roberts comments on the investigation into Thabo Sefolosha's season-ending injury, player safety, tanking in the league and one-and-dones. Roberts
• Basketball Hall of Famer Charles Barkley gives his takes on Thabo Sefolosha's injury, MVP contenders, the Pelicans' improvement, the outlook for the Bulls in the playoffs and Scott Brooks' future. Barkley
• ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack talks about his reaction to the verdict in the Aaron Hernandez trial, factors that contributed to the verdict and Hernandez's next steps. Cossack
• Yahoo Sports' Dan Wetzel covers the atmosphere in the courtroom before the announcement of the Aaron Hernandez verdict, Hernandez's reaction to the decision and Ursula Ward's remarks after the verdict. Wetzel
• ABC News' Ryan Smith weighs in on the verdict in the Aaron Hernandez trial, the significance of Robert Kraft's testimony, the chances for a successful appeal and where Hernandez will serve his sentence. Smith
• First Take's Stephen A. Smith discusses the investigation into Thabo Sefolosha's leg injury, the Cavaliers' biggest competitor in the Eastern Conference and the Clippers' potential. Smith NBA Lockdown »
• ESPN NBA analyst Tim Legler gives his takes on the Spurs' mindset against the Pelicans, Paul Pierce's criticism of former and current teammates, Stephen Curry's shooting abilities and more. Legler