- Courtesy of Anheuser-Busch The Bud Light Hotel on Pier 88 on the West Side.The Chance of a Lifetime!
If we told you that you could hang with The Roots, Zac Brown Band and The Foo Fighters all in one place, you'd go for that right?
Listen to "The Michael Kay Show" on Friday, Jan. 24 and "Stephen A. Smith & Ryan Ruocco" on Monday, Jan 27 for a shot and winning a spot aboard The Bud Light Hotel for you and a buddy.
The Bud Light Hotel is a luxurious cruise ship docked at Pier 88 on the West Side.
Must be at least 21 years of age to enter.
Click here for contest rules.
- All About The Benjamins?
- If Carmelo Anthony stays in New York, he should admit that it's about the money.
- Tanaka Taken Deep
- Masahiro Tanaka, making his first spring start, allowed his first home run.
- Getting It Wright
- David Wright says he feels more prepared now than he has in recent spring trainings.
- Blue Streak
- The newest Ranger hasn't had much time to reflect on the past 24 hours.
- 'We Deserve Better'
- A group of fed up Knicks fans plan to protest before a game on March 19.
MORE NEW YORK HEADLINES