Who are you callin' Cinderella?
Stony Brook's got both the talent and the bravado to compete in Omaha
Updated: June 12, 2012, 5:31 PM ETBy Doug Glanville | ESPNNewYork.com
- James Dolan selling the Knicks? Your best bet is on Phil making him disappear.
- Blue Will Miss You
- The Giants let Justin Tuck walk west to Oakland, leaving a hole for Big Blue.
- Oh, The Madness!
- Seton Hall knocked off top-seeded Villanova at the Garden.
- Pineda, Perchance?
- In fewer than five innings, Michael Pineda has dared the Yanks to dream.
- On The Bright Side ...
- The Gang added Eric Decker (and his talented wife) to the mix. It's a start.