<
>

German sat out Canadian Grand Prix

LONDON -- German Heinz Harald Frentzen is
ready to return to Formula One this weekend after missing the
last Canadian Grand Prix because he was suffering headaches and
dizziness.

"Heinz Harald is set to return to racing this weekend at the
Nuerburgring," his Jordan team said Tuesday. "Full
confirmation will be made on Thursday at the circuit."

Frentzen pulled out of Canada after the first day of
practice and before qualifying because he was still feeling the
effects of two big crashes -- one in Montreal and the other
during the Monaco Grand Prix when he hit the barriers hard.

The German, who set pole position at the Nuerburgring in
1999, was replaced in Canada by Jordan's experienced Brazilian
test driver Ricardo Zonta.

Frentzen's return will mean German fans have four home
drivers to cheer on at the European Grand Prix.

Sauber said they had no doubts about German Nick Heidfeld,
who crashed heavily in practice in Canada and pulled out of
testing last week complaining of headaches.