• ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney dishes on Alex Rodriguez's decision to walk out of his grievance hearing, Rodriguez's criticism of Bud Selig, the Rangers-Tigers trade and more. Olney
• ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson talks about how Alex Rodriguez's absence will impact the grievance hearing, the latest developments regarding the investigation of Jameis Winston and more. Munson
• ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth shares his thoughts about seeing his son pitch in MLB, Alex Rodriguez's departure from the grievance hearing, Rodriguez's punishment and more. Schlereth
• Greeny and Golic comment on Alex Rodriguez's decision to walk out of his grievance hearing after discovering that Bud Selig would not have to testify and more. Listen
• ESPN's Jemele Hill shares her thoughts on the allegations against Jameis Winston, why Winston's silence bothers her, what she would tell the alleged victim, public perception of athletes in rape cases and more. Hill
• Monday Night Football's Jon Gruden dishes on the controversial conclusion to Patriots-Panthers, his expectations for 49ers-Redskins, Robert Griffin III's struggles and more. Gruden
• ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter talks about whether the league will fine Ahmad Brooks, the latest allegations regarding Richie Incognito, the criticism of Robert Griffin III and more. Schefter
• ESPN NFL analyst Brian Dawkins discusses the penalty that was called on Ahmad Brooks for hitting Drew Brees, mobile QBs, the scrutiny of Robert Griffin III and more. Dawkins
• College GameDay's Kirk Herbstreit gives his takes on Baylor's potential, the BCS standings and more. Herbstreit
• 1993 Heisman Trophy winner Charlie Ward weighs in on Jameis Winston's status, why Florida State has been so successful this season and more. Ward
• Broncos EVP of Football Operations John Elway talks about the end of Patriots-Panthers, Denver's win over the Chiefs, Peyton Manning's health, the impact of John Fox's absence and more. Elway
• ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter covers the final play of Patriots-Panthers, Greg Schiano's future with the Buccaneers, the penalty that was called on Ahmad Brooks for hitting Drew Brees and more. Carter
• ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton weighs in on the final play of Patriots-Panthers, the penalty that was called on Ahmad Brooks for hitting Drew Brees, the Bears' QBs and more. Clayton
• ESPN Radio's Colin Cowherd comments on the Panthers' win over the Patriots, whether a penalty should have been called on the final play of the game, his new book and more. Cowherd
• Super Bowl XLII champion Michael Strahan dishes on the controversial conclusions to Patriots-Panthers and 49ers-Saints, the league's mindset regarding illegal hits and more. Strahan
• Two-time Super Bowl champion Jimmy Johnson weighs in on the controversial conclusion to Patriots-Panthers, mobile QBs, the Dolphins' suspension of Richie Incognito and more. Johnson
• Greeny and Golic share their thoughts on the Panthers' win over the Patriots, Cam Newton's performance, the controversial final play of the game and more. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter covers 49ers-Saints, Trent Williams' remarks regarding the conduct of Roy Ellison, Chiefs-Broncos, Ravens-Bears, the Eagles' lead in the NFC East and more. Carter
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski discusses Chiefs-Broncos, the Eagles' lead in the NFC East, Lions-Steelers, 49ers-Saints, the Cardinals' 6-4 start and more. Jaworski
• ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka comments on the weather delay in Ravens-Bears, why he was bothered by the penalty on Ahmad Brooks for hitting Drew Brees, the Broncos' win over the Chiefs and more. Ditka
• ESPN NFL analyst Tim Hasselbeck talks about Redskins-Eagles, Robert Griffin III's struggles, Marc Trestman's clock management, the Lions' failed fake field goal attempt and more. Hasselbeck
• Greeny and Golic share their thoughts on Week 11 of the NFL season, including Chiefs-Broncos, 49ers-Saints, Lions-Steelers, Ravens-Bears and more. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski weighs in on how the league protects QBs, Chiefs-Broncos, Redskins-Eagles, 49ers-Saints and more. Jaworski
• ESPN NFL analyst Darren Woodson discusses Ed Reed's motivation, preparing to face Peyton Manning, the Cowboys' defensive struggles, 49ers-Saints and more. Woodson
• ESPN NFL analyst Ray Lewis talks about what the Jets can expect from Ed Reed, Reed's future, how to defend Peyton Manning, whether defensive teams can win Super Bowls and more. Lewis
• Greeny and Golic share their thoughts on the Colts' win over the Titans, Indianapolis' position in the AFC standings and more. Listen
• Greeny and Golic make their picks for Week 11 of the NFL season in the "Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks." Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks »
ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka reflects on his football career and discusses the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury on the Patriots, Peyton Manning's performance against the Titans, the Saints' offense and more.
Auburn coach Gus Malzahn dishes on the success of his team's running game against Missouri, what contributed to the Tigers' turnaround, Nick Marshall's performance this season and more.
ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski discusses how Rob Gronkowski's injury could affect the Patriots' playoff success, the Eagles' offense, Peyton Manning's throwing style and more.
Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.