• Indiana coach Tom Crean covers Jim and John Harbaugh, the process of turning the Hoosiers' program around, Cody Zeller, Dwyane Wade and more. Crean
• Monday Night Football's Jon Gruden weighs in on the state of the Jets, Ben Roethlisberger's injury, Bears-49ers, how coaches handle disappointing seasons and more. Gruden
• ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter discusses the injuries to the QBs in Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Chicago and Philadelphia, Jason Garrett's future in Dallas and more. Schefter
• ESPN Radio's Mark Schlereth shares his thoughts on the anonymous criticism of Tim Tebow, Ben Roethlisberger's injury and more. Schlereth
• ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney talks about the reaction to the trade between the Marlins and the Blue Jays and more. Olney
• ESPN sports business analyst Darren Rovell dishes on the financing of Marlins Park, whether the city of Miami could have any recourse against the team and more. Rovell
• College GameDay's Kirk Herbstreit covers Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M's upset of Alabama, Kansas State's No. 1 ranking, Collin Klein, Stanford-Oregon and more.
• Two-time Super Bowl champion Hines Ward comments on the impact of Ben Roethlisberger's injury, the criticism of Tim Tebow by anonymous Jets and more. Ward
• Greeny and Herm share their thoughts on the trade between the Marlins and the Blue Jays that includes Jose Reyes, Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle and more. Listen
• Joaquin imagines what Thanksgiving could be like for Jim and Jeanie Buss following the Lakers' hiring of Mike D'Antoni. Joaquin's Stash »
Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.
College Football Hall of Famer Tom Osborne discusses the ending to Alabama-Auburn, Michigan State's defense, the case for a one-loss team playing in the national championship and more.
ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards weighs in on how to beat the Seahawks, Bill Belichick's comments about replay, the playoff picture, Mike Tomlin's apology and more.
SEC commissioner Mike Slive comments on why the winner of his conference deserves to play in the national championship more than Ohio State, the value of a loss, the competitiveness of his teams and more.