• ESPN NBA analyst Magic Johnson comments on Heat-Bulls, Knicks-Pacers, Spurs-Warriors, Thunder-Grizzlies, whether Memphis has become the team to beat in the West and more. Johnson
• ESPN NBA analyst Jeff Van Gundy dishes on the physical nature of Heat-Bulls, Knicks-Pacers, Roy Hibbert, Tyson Chandler's comments about New York's offense, Spurs-Warriors and more. Van Gundy
• ESPN NBA analyst Jon Barry talks about Heat-Bulls, Knicks-Pacers, Tyson Chandler's remarks regarding New York's style of play, Spurs-Warriors, Thunder-Grizzlies and more. Barry
• Kentucky C Nerlens Noel gives his take on recovering from a torn ACL, his decision to enter the NBA draft, Bulls-Heat, Derrick Rose's injury, the Kentucky Derby and more. Noel
• Greeny and Golic share their thoughts on the Warriors' OT win over the Spurs, the hard fouls in the Heat's victory against the Bulls and more. Listen
Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.
College Football Hall of Famer Tom Osborne discusses the ending to Alabama-Auburn, Michigan State's defense, the case for a one-loss team playing in the national championship and more.
ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards weighs in on how to beat the Seahawks, Bill Belichick's comments about replay, the playoff picture, Mike Tomlin's apology and more.
SEC commissioner Mike Slive comments on why the winner of his conference deserves to play in the national championship more than Ohio State, the value of a loss, the competitiveness of his teams and more.