Michael Kay and Don La Greca bring their expertise and insight to New York sport fans during the afternoon drive. These veteran broadcasters get you ready for the evening's games while entertaining you with good-natured humor throughout.
Jim McIsaac/Getty Images
• Stephen A. reports that the Knicks reached out to Phil Jackson about coaching, is this a sign that things have turned?
• Frank Isola says the Knicks are waiting for a response from Phil Jackson to take a front office position.
• Walt Frazier says if Phil Jackson were to take a coaching job, he would consider joining his coaching staff.
Download and listen to the latest podcasts
A BET'S A BET
SEGA NHL '94 TOURNEY
- The Michael Kay Show Podcast
- Did you miss the show? Download or stream full TMKS podcast. Posted daily.
MSG's Walt Frazier says if Phil Jackson were to take a coaching job, he would consider joining his coaching staff.
Rangers F Martin St. Louis says he is not trying to replace Callahan, he can only be himself and try to earn his teammates' respect.
Chris Broussard says Melo asked Noah about Thibodeau, and Noah used that opportunity to tell Melo to come to Chicago.
Yankees LF Brett Gardner says the security and being with the Yankees long term are why he signed his deal a year before becoming a free agent.
Cardinals K Jay Feely says he is confused why the NFL is trying to change the extra point because he never heard there was a problem.
YES Network's Mike Fratello says Jason Kidd has done a great job limiting the number of voices delivering messages to the players.
YES Network's John Flaherty says he was impressed with how aggressive Tanaka was with his fastball.
Tim Legler says the way the Knicks started against the Bulls is an indication of a team that gave up.