Chip Kelly has made waves with moves many consider unconventional, but when you look at each move on its own, the pattern looks more like a series of logical decisions, writes Mike Sando.
- NFLPA releases Brady testimony in Deflategate
- Source: Groin surgery likely for Texans' Foster
- Jags GM: Banned Blackmon unlikely to return
- Clowney's dad charged with attempted murder
- GM: Lions talking contract with Levy, Ngata
- Browns' Pryor on switch: Feel like a receiver
- Panthers losing CB Houston to retirement, too