In case after case, we learn repeatedly that NFL justice simply isn't in line with the standards of American justice. And this has owners questioning the guy who hands out that justice.
- Brady's 4-game suspension lifted; NFL appeals
- Goodell won't attend Steelers-Patriots opener
- Brady ruling shifts Patriots' Super Bowl odds
- Source: Brady ruling has Hardy mulling court
- Former Saints revel in Goodell's court defeat
- Jury finds ex-Colt McNary not guilty of rape
- Schatz: #NFLRANK overrated Vikes' Peterson