Russell Wilson is taking a risk if he decides not to sign a long-term deal with the Seahawks. John Clayton writes that the QB simply doesn't have the leverage.
- Cards break ground, hire female coaching intern
- Source: Wilson to table talks if no deal by Friday
- Pettine leaves door open for Manziel to be starter
- Source: Ex-Dolphins OT Martin (back) to retire
- Seau family at odds with Hall of Fame over rules
- Roethlisberger: Steelers' goal 30 points per game
- Sando: Top 5 debates from QB Tier Rankings