The NFL and Tom Brady have failed to reach a settlement in the quarterback's appeal of his four-game suspension for his involvement in the "Deflategate" scandal.
- Cousins to open season as Redskins' starting QB
- Gruden: 'Door not shut' on RG III with Redskins
- Jags' Thomas mulls surgery, could miss 4 weeks
- Bills end QB competition, name Taylor as starter
- Bills release RB Jackson in 'difficult decision'
- Colts star receiver Hilton in concussion protocol
- Outsiders: Ranking teams by under-25 talent