Quarterbacks Brett Favre and Ken Stabler and receiver Marvin Harrison headline the Pro Football Hall of Fame's eight-member class of 2016. They will be formally inducted in Canton on Aug. 6.
- Newton wins MVP; Rivera nabs coach of the year
- Triple crown: Watt collects his 3rd DPOY award
- NFL exec Vincent: League ready to help Manziel
- In Vegas, late money runs on underdog Broncos
- Report: Manziel refused rehab twice in past week
- Montana details physical woes of post-NFL life
- Yates: Five teams that could spend big in 2016