The New England Patriots will begin the defense of their Super Bowl title by hosting the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sept. 10 in the Thursday night opener of the NFL's 2015 season.
- Kelly's new-look Eagles to debut in MNF opener
- Haden: We didn't know Gordon couldn't drink
- Source: Favre honor to be on Thanksgiving
- Bortles says arm 'deteriorated' in rookie year
- Helfrich: Eagles' Kelly 'is not insane,' has plan
- Source: Winston 'in play' for Titans if not No. 1
- Tuley: Season win total bets for every team