Jon Gruden gives his take on Garrett Grayson after working with him at the Gruden QB Camp. He says Grayson is worth a second-round pick -- and could possibly sneak into the late first.
- Manziel apologizes, vows to regain Browns' trust
- Footing the bill: Nike signs Winston, Mariota
- 49ers' Miller to skip team workouts after arrest
- Police suspend investigation into Broncos' Talib
- Vikings' Peterson reinstated without restrictions
- Woman files civil lawsuit against QB Winston
- Kiper: My three-round picks for all 32 teams