Dolphins interim coach Dan Campbell, who vows to "change the culture" in Miami, had his players take part in the "Oklahoma drill" during Wednesday's practice.
- Tannehill regrets dissing Dolphins practice squad
- Garrett on Hardy: 'We're all a work in progress'
- Beckham Jr. to appeal fine for antics in Buffalo
- 49ers' Kaepernick: 'I don't play for job security'
- Bengals' Jones: Lewis helped dig me out of 'hole'
- Rex has Bills do pushups for practice penalties
- Kacsmar: Most aggressive, conservative QBs