- Raiders fire Allen after 0-4 start | Williamson
- Charles sends Chiefs to rout of Pats | Teicher
- NFL: Penalty on Chiefs S for prayer wrong
- Bills replace Manuel at QB with Orton | Rodak
- Cardinals' Dwyer charged with hitting wife
- Neutral arbitrator will rule on Rice appeal
- Cutler to Redskins? QB thought so in '09 | Wright
- Chiefs fans set noise mark on MNF | Teicher
- Lions TE injured while potty-training puppy
- AEG seeks more time for NFL-in-L.A. plan
- Harbaugh: 'Bunch of crap' 49ers in turmoil
- Colts' Landry suspended for PEDs | Wells
- Jets struggling offense has players meeting
- Joyner: Target Foster, Flacco in fantasy trades
- Adam Teicher retweeted
- David Newton retweeted
Alex Smith What K.C. Needed
Savvy, steady veteran Alex Smith gives the Chiefs direction as their franchise quarterback.
Last Call: Week 4
A pair of underdogs delivered excitement. Plus, Rodgers > Cutler, Steve Smith's statement and more.
Rulebook Is Too Thick
Even the NFL's best officials have difficulty navigating 70,000 words of rules in the heat of the moment.
Sproles Lets Play Do Talking
Low key off the field, Darren Sproles has made an immediate impact on it for the Eagles.
Blitz: Chargers Set Up Nicely
San Diego's favorable schedule could put it in position to challenge Denver in the AFC West.