With running back Chris Johnson suffering a fractured tibia, Arizona has lost the engine of its running game and a player who helped keep defenses honest against the Cardinals' deep receiving corps.
- Source: No tears in Gronkowski's right knee
- Source: Arizona's Johnson out with fractured tibia
- Rams coach Fisher: Bailey 'improving' in ICU
- Bears' McPhee: Rodgers' comment added fuel
- Kelly: Never talked to USC; Eagles only focus
- Brady takes OT loss hard, says he's 'pissed off'
- Gruden: Manziel can still be Browns' future