Colts receiver Marvin Harrison and Super Bowl-winning coach Tony Dungy were selected to the 2016 NFL Hall of Fame class on Saturday, owner Jim Irsay said. Terrell Owens said he was not selected.
- In Vegas, late money runs on underdog Broncos
- Police open criminal investigation into Manziel
- Report: Manziel refused rehab twice in past week
- Montana details physical woes of post-NFL life
- Goodell would 'love' to have son play football
- Sources: Cowboys likely won't add Manziel in '16
- Yates: Five teams that could spend big in 2016