Todd Gurley's potential made him a Heisman candidate and Mel Kiper's No. 1 running back. But the former Georgia star learned long ago that potential alone guarantees you nothing.
- Jets fined $100K by NFL for Revis tampering
- Dolphins DE Jordan suspended for 2015 season
- Shane Ray in NFL drug program, sources say
- Vikings GM: 'No interest' in trading Peterson
- Jets' Revis: 'I'm better than I was before'
- NFL league office gives up tax exempt status
- Yates: Five draft trade scenarios for Mariota