The NFL and Tom Brady have failed to reach a settlement in the quarterback's appeal of his four-game suspension for his involvement in the "Deflategate" scandal.
- Cousins to open season as Redskins' starting QB
- Gruden: 'Door not shut' on RG III with Redskins
- Bills end QB competition, name Taylor as starter
- Bills release RB Jackson in 'difficult decision'
- Colts star receiver Hilton in concussion protocol
- Lions get starters Bell, Ngata back from injuries
- Potential 2015 breakouts: Running back