- NFL flags itself for penalty on Chiefs' Abdullah
- Raiders fire Allen after 0-4 start | Williamson
- FCC drops blackout rule; NFL won't budge
- Lions TE injured while potty-training puppy
- Colts extend injured LB Mathis through '16
- Tomlin: Context of 'player's coach' bugs him
- Jennings: Don't regret leaving Green Bay
- Source: Falcons center's season in jeopardy
- Charles sends Chiefs to rout of Pats | Teicher
- Bills replace Manuel at QB with Orton | Rodak
- Cardinals' Dwyer charged with hitting wife
- Neutral arbitrator will rule on Rice appeal
- Cutler to Redskins? QB thought so in '09 | Wright
- Clay: 32 fantasy tips to win Week 5 | Ranks
- vaughn mcclure retweeted
- Terry Blount retweeted
Alex Smith What K.C. Needed
Savvy, steady veteran Alex Smith gives the Chiefs direction as their franchise quarterback.
Last Call: Week 4
A pair of underdogs delivered excitement. Plus, Rodgers > Cutler, Steve Smith's statement and more.
Rulebook Is Too Thick
Even the NFL's best officials have difficulty navigating 70,000 words of rules in the heat of the moment.
Sproles Lets Play Do Talking
Low key off the field, Darren Sproles has made an immediate impact on it for the Eagles.
Blitz: Chargers Set Up Nicely
San Diego's favorable schedule could put it in position to challenge Denver in the AFC West.