In case after case, we learn repeatedly that NFL justice simply isn't in line with the standards of American justice. And this has owners questioning the guy who hands out that justice.
- Brady's 4-game suspension lifted; NFL appeals
- Source: Brady ruling has Hardy mulling court
- Former Saints revel in Goodell's court defeat
- Brady ruling shifts Patriots' Super Bowl odds
- NFL won't suspend Redskins' Crowder after probe
- Report: Steelers pass on Taylor due to knee
- Schatz: #NFLRANK overrated Vikes' Peterson