Reid: T.O. will not play for Eagles this season
PHILADELPHIA -- Terrell Owens can take his touchdowns and dance somewhere else.
The tempestuous star receiver won't return to the Philadelphia Eagles this season -- or probably ever -- because of "a large number of situations that accumulated over a long period of time," coach Andy Reid said Monday.
Owens was suspended for Sunday night's 17-10 loss at Washington,
and will remain suspended for three more games without pay. After
that, the Eagles plan to ...
Read full story
THE T.O. SAGA
Owens talks about ...
The Super Bowl: People take the things I say out of context
Donovan McNabb: We'd be in a better situation [with Favre]
Touchdown celebrations: I just go out there and try to have fun His Super Bowl regrets: Putting career on the line
Achieving success: Sometimes the truth hurts
Media attention: It's almost like I'm in a no-win situation with the media
Reaction and analysis:
• Mort: Arbiter to decide if punishment was excessive
• T.O. apologizes, but Eagles not impressed
• Clayton: Eagles have the goods on T.O.
• Eagles say Owens won't return this season
• Gene Wojciechowski: Why can't we all just get along?
• Len Pasquarelli: T.O.'s future prospects? See Keyshawn
• Rick Spielman: Building a case
• Michael Smith: For Eagles, an issue of self-respect
• ESPN experts: Great talent, not worth the trouble
• Come and get 'em: T.O. jersey fire sale under way