AccuScore numbers game: Why Dallas should prevail
According to AccuScore simulations that consider lots of probabilities and even remote possibilities, Dallas should beat Green Bay Thursday night.
Yet another marquee matchup is on tap this Thursday in the NFL. This might prove to be the most exciting one yet, as the Dallas Cowboys play host to the Green Bay Packers. In the NFC, there appears to be a significant dropoff in talent after these two teams; that means the likelihood of them meeting up again in the conference championship game is very high. Looks like it's time to once again fire up that AccuScore Super Computer.AccuScore baseline simulations give Dallas the clear edge ...
Read full story
PACKERS AT COWBOYS (Thursday, 8:15 ET)
Terrell Owens and the Dallas Cowboys (10-1) play host to Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers (10-1) on Thursday night in a game that could determine homefield advantage in the NFC playoffs. Only about a third of the homes in the U.S. will be able to watch the game on TV. Here's why
| Discuss the game.
Commentary/features• Power rankings: Dallas second, Green Bay third
• Garber: Romo, Favre are improvising masters
• Garber: Five improvising QB masters
• Snoop Dogg raps Tony Romo
• Clayton: First and 10
• Grant's run to glory
• Wickersham: Best of weak NFC
• Packers or Cowboys? Experts make their picks
• Page 2: Inside Favre's brain
• Cowboys-Packers through the years
News• Clayton: Injury report
ZOOM galleries• Top 5 NFL improvisational QBs
• Top 5 NFL improvisational QBs ever
• Top 5 college improvisational QBs
Video• Steve Young: QB improvisation about awareness
• Brett Favre: "Play loose but be ready to play"
• Dissecting Brett Favre's renaissance
• Keyshawn Johnson's advice for Tony Romo
• Field Pass: Green Bay vs. Dallas
• Phillips and McCarthy surprising many
Simulation• EA Simulation: The winner in OT is...
Scouts Inc.• Tale of the tape: Too close to call
• Offenses are in high gear
• Improved Packers' O-line benefits Grant
• Packers' terrific cornerback tandem
• Packers' coaches are the key
• Game could be decided by trench warfare
• Horton: Notes from the film room