Dontari Poe says he's entering draft
Memphis junior defensive tackle Dontari Poe will enter the NFL draft, he told ESPN college football reporter Joe Schad.
"It's time," said Poe, a Memphis native who is listed at 6-foot-5 and 350 pounds. He's rated No. 4 among junior defensive tackles by ESPN Insider and draft expert Mel Kiper Jr.
Poe had 33 tackles in 2011, including 18 solo tackles and one sack, according to Memphis' team statistics. He started all 12 games this season for the Tigers.
Information from ESPN college football reporter Joe Schad was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- NFL to look at big changes for replay system
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Memphis Tigers Blue Legend Football Practice Performance T-Shirt