Corey Lemonier to enter NFL draft
Lemonier can play defensive end or be a pass-rushing linebacker in the NFL.
"I feel I'm ready for the next level," Lemonier said.
Lemonier said he was told he may be a third-round selection, but he hopes to improve his status before the draft.
"I've done everything I wanted in college," Lemonier said. "I feel I am ready for the next level. I am also ready to support my family."
Lemonier had 5.5 sacks this season, 9.5 sacks as a sophomore and two sacks in limited action as a freshman.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Bell, Blount to play despite charges
- RG III tweets to naysayers: Keep doubting
- Cowboys' Holloman (neck) career in doubt
- Loose sod at 49ers' new stadium removed
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Auburn Tigers Blue Bcs Championship Bowl Bound Invested T-shirt