Kony Ealy headed to NFL draft
Ealy said Friday night after the No. 8 Tigers' 41-31 win over No. 13 Oklahoma State in the AT&T Cotton Bowl that he felt it was time "to go on to the next level."
An All-SEC pick, the 6-foot-5 Ealy had six tackles and two sacks in his final game, pushing his season total to 9½ sacks.
"I love my teammates. I love my coaches," Ealy said. "I've gone from a boy to a man here."
He had 14 sacks in 38 career games for the Tigers.
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers tops Watt, collects 2nd MVP award
- Seau, Bettis, Shields among 8 in HOF class
- Cardinals' Arians wins 2nd coach of year honor
- Watt 1st unanimous DPOY; Murray honored
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
'14 NFL DRAFT ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Missouri Tigers Black #7 Football Game Jersey