Robert Kraft is all-in on the theory that the league has unfairly targeted his quarterback and his franchise. But he's actually a victim of that quarterback, writes Ian O'Connor.
- Source: Pierre-Paul rehabbing away from Giants
- McCarthy: No restrictions on Rodgers' workload
- Chiefs' Berry back at practice after cancer battle
- Redskins lock up Kerrigan with 5-year deal
- Falcons' White not concerned after knee drained
- Cardinals' Arians: Coach Welter 'a trailblazer'
- The NFL's top offenses: Why NE is still No. 1