Jay Gruden wasn't afraid to criticize Robert Griffin III last year, but the Washington coach's job security is strongly tied to the progress of the flawed QB, Jason Reid writes.
- Vikes coach: Peterson to play for us or no one
- Texans picked to be on HBO's 'Hard Knocks'
- Bears chair: Regret on McDonald; process OK
- Jets' Bowles clarifies Smith will have to win job
- Missouri lawmakers file suit over Rams stadium
- Bears' Forte plans to show up for camp on time
- Outsiders: Chiefs' passing game still an issue