The photo of J.J. Watt's bruise is nasty, but imagine playing with torn knee ligaments or a tooth stuck in your arm. Jeffri Chadiha recounts some memorable moments of athletes ignoring injuries.
- Staubach wouldn't want Hardy as teammate
- Pats fans to hold 'Free Tom Brady' stadium rally
- Lawyers endorse Goodell hearing Brady appeal
- DE Sam signs two-year deal with CFL's Alouettes
- Hernandez running out of money, lawyer says
- Source: Scandrick, Cowboys agree to $20M deal
- Sando: Offseason grades for all 32 teams