By botching the disciplinary matters before him, the NFL commissioner has severely damaged the integrity of his office, not to mention whatever is left of his legacy, writes Ian O'Connor.
- Brady's 4-game suspension lifted; NFL appeals
- Goodell won't attend Steelers-Patriots opener
- Brady ruling shifts Patriots' Super Bowl odds
- Source: Brady ruling has Hardy mulling court
- Former Saints revel in Goodell's court defeat
- Jury finds ex-Colt McNary not guilty of rape
- Debating top-10 offensive players by position