The Cardinals hired Jen Welter as an assistant coaching intern for training camp and the preseason to work with inside linebackers. She is believed to be the first female coach in the NFL.
- Source: Wilson to table talks if no deal by Friday
- Pettine leaves door open for Manziel to be starter
- Source: Ex-Dolphins OT Martin (back) to retire
- Seau family at odds with Hall of Fame over rules
- Roethlisberger: Steelers' goal 30 points per game
- Texans' Clowney put on PUP list amid recovery
- Joyner: Eli Manning a top-5 QB in fantasy?