Robert Kraft is all-in on the theory that the league has unfairly targeted his quarterback and his franchise. But he's actually a victim of that quarterback, writes Ian O'Connor.
- Loomis, Payton moving on from Galette release
- Source: Pierre-Paul rehabbing away from Giants
- McCarthy: No restrictions on Rodgers' workload
- Browns' Ekpre-Olomu (knee) likely out for season
- Chiefs' Berry back at practice after cancer battle
- Big bling: Perry's Super Bowl ring for sale
- The NFL's top offenses: Why NE is still No. 1