John Fox gets $1M if Broncos win
Super Bowl XLVIII is the biggest game of Denver Broncos coach John Fox's career -- and possibly the most lucrative as well.
Fox has a $1 million bonus built into his contract if the Broncos win the Super Bowl, a source familiar with the contract told ESPN.
Fox, who has one season remaining on his contract, already has had discussions with the Broncos regarding an extension.
Both the Broncos and Fox hope to reach an agreement on an extension this offseason. Denver plays the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl on Sunday night.
Fox has gone 34-14 in three seasons with the Broncos, who have won the AFC West title in each of the last three seasons.
The 58-year-old Fox owns a 107-85 record in 12 seasons with Denver and the Carolina Panthers.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Denver Broncos Navy Cuffless Knit Hat