2013 Regular Season NFC West Leaders
|RK||PLAYER||PASS EPA||RUN EPA||SACK EPA||PEN EPA||TOTAL EPA||ACT PLAYS||QB PAR||QB PAA||TOTAL QBR|
|1||Kellen Clemens, STL||16.1||-0.3||-11.9||3.1||7.0||308||15.3||-10.2||38.2|
|2||Sam Bradford, STL||15.2||-3.4||-5.1||6.2||12.8||314||24.8||-1.3||48.0|
|3||Carson Palmer, ARI||60.4||-2.2||-23.5||6.9||41.6||688||62.2||5.1||51.9|
|4||Russell Wilson, SEA||62.6||11.6||-28.1||0.3||46.3||606||67.2||16.9||58.9|
|5||Colin Kaepernick, SF||64.2||18.6||-23.1||2.5||62.2||592||83.8||34.7||68.6|
- * Season Leaders: On pace for 250 action plays.
- * All-time data reflects 2006 onwards.
- PASS EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on plays with pass attempts.
- RUN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added through rushes.
- SACK EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added (lost) on sacks.
- PEN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on penalties.
- TOTAL EPA: Total clutch-weighted expected points added.
- ACT PLAYS: Plays on which the QB has a non-zero expected points contribution. Includes most plays that are not handoffs.
- QB PAR: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of a quarterback who plays very rarely and is on the fringe of the NFL.
- QB PAA: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of an average quarterback.
- TOTAL QBR: Total Quarterback Rating, which values quarterback on all play types on a 0-to-100 scale.
- NFL Home
- AFC East
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- NE Patriots
- New York Jets
- AFC West
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- AFC North
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- AFC South
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- NFL Nation
- MN HQ