2012 Regular Season NFC West Leaders
|RK||PLAYER||PASS EPA||RUN EPA||SACK EPA||PEN EPA||TOTAL EPA||ACT PLAYS||QB PAR||QB PAA||TOTAL QBR|
|1||Russell Wilson, SEA||86.4||23.1||-27.4||6.2||88.2||588||85.6||36.8||69.6|
|2||Colin Kaepernick, SF||45.5||15.2||-11.8||-2.5||46.4||316||54.8||28.5||76.8|
|3||Sam Bradford, STL||76.6||5.1||-27.0||-3.4||51.3||685||60.1||3.2||51.6|
|4||Alex Smith, SF||41.7||3.7||-13.4||2.5||34.5||295||43.5||19.0||70.1|
- * Season Leaders: On pace for 250 action plays.
- * All-time data reflects 2008 onwards.
- PASS EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on plays with pass attempts.
- RUN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added through scrambles, designed rushes and fumbles/fumble returns on running plays.
- SACK EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added (lost) on sacks.
- PEN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on penalties.
- TOTAL EPA: Total clutch-weighted expected points added.
- ACT PLAYS: Plays on which the QB has a non-zero expected points contribution. Includes most plays that are not handoffs.
- QB PAR: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of a quarterback who plays very rarely and is on the fringe of the NFL.
- QB PAA: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of an average quarterback.
- TOTAL QBR: Total Quarterback Rating, which values quarterback on all play types on a 0-to-100 scale.
- NFL Home
- AFC East
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- NE Patriots
- New York Jets
- AFC West
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- AFC North
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- AFC South
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- Nation blog