2013 Postseason NFL Leaders
|RK||PLAYER||RESULT||PASS EPA||RUN EPA||SACK EPA||PEN EPA||TOTAL EPA||ACT PLAYS||QB PAR||QB PAA||TOTAL QBR|
|1||Russell Wilson, SEA||W 23-17 vs SF in Conf Champ||5.9||0.0||-3.3||-1.2||1.2||36||1.9||-1.1||38.9|
|2||Colin Kaepernick, SF||L 23-17 @ SEA in Conf Champ||1.9||0.8||-2.7||-0.2||4.3||39||5.1||1.9||65.1|
|3||Tom Brady, NE||L 26-16 @ DEN in Conf Champ||3.9||-0.0||-1.4||-0.2||3.1||44||5.8||2.2||66.1|
|4||Peyton Manning, DEN||W 26-16 vs NE in Conf Champ||7.5||0.0||0.0||-0.1||7.4||47||11.0||7.1||88.8|
- * Weekly Leaders: Minimum of 20 action plays.
- * All-time data reflects 2006 onwards.
- PASS EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on plays with pass attempts.
- RUN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added through rushes.
- SACK EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added (lost) on sacks.
- PEN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on penalties.
- TOTAL EPA: Total clutch-weighted expected points added.
- ACT PLAYS: Plays on which the QB has a non-zero expected points contribution. Includes most plays that are not handoffs.
- QB PAR: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of a quarterback who plays very rarely and is on the fringe of the NFL.
- QB PAA: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of an average quarterback.
- TOTAL QBR: Total Quarterback Rating, which values quarterback on all play types on a 0-to-100 scale.
- NFL Home
- AFC East
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- NE Patriots
- New York Jets
- AFC West
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- AFC North
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- AFC South
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- NFL Nation
- MN HQ
- Free agents