2014 Regular Season NFC West Leaders
|RK||PLAYER||RESULT||PASS EPA||RUN EPA||SACK EPA||PEN EPA||TOTAL EPA||ACT PLAYS||QB PAR||QB PAA||TOTAL QBR|
|1||Drew Stanton, ARI||W 25-14 @ NYG in Wk 2||2.6||0.0||-2.6||0.7||0.8||38||1.5||-1.6||35.3|
|2||Austin Davis, STL||W 19-17 @ TB in Wk 2||8.2||-0.7||-1.4||0.4||6.5||34||7.1||4.3||84.8|
|3||Russell Wilson, SEA||L 30-21 @ SD in Wk 2||2.2||0.2||-2.4||0.0||0.0||31||0.6||-2.0||29.2|
|4||Colin Kaepernick, SF||L 28-20 vs CHI in Wk 2||1.8||-0.4||-1.7||-0.4||-0.8||55||0.1||-4.5||23.9|
- * Weekly Leaders: Minimum of 20 action plays.
- * All-time data reflects 2006 onwards.
- PASS EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on plays with pass attempts.
- RUN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added through rushes.
- SACK EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added (lost) on sacks.
- PEN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on penalties.
- TOTAL EPA: Total clutch-weighted expected points added.
- ACT PLAYS: Plays on which the QB has a non-zero expected points contribution. Includes most plays that are not handoffs.
- QB PAR: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of a quarterback who plays very rarely and is on the fringe of the NFL.
- QB PAA: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of an average quarterback.
- TOTAL QBR: Total Quarterback Rating, which values quarterback on all play types on a 0-to-100 scale.
- NFL Home
- AFC East
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- NE Patriots
- New York Jets
- AFC West
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- AFC North
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- AFC South
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- Odds info
- NFL Nation
- MN HQ