2014 Regular Season NFC West Leaders
|RK||PLAYER||RESULT||PASS EPA||RUN EPA||SACK EPA||PEN EPA||TOTAL EPA||ACT PLAYS||QB PAR||QB PAA||TOTAL QBR|
|1||Russell Wilson, SEA||W 13-9 @ CAR in Wk 8||2.5||2.5||-0.6||0.3||4.6||42||5.2||1.8||64.7|
|2||Carson Palmer, ARI||W 24-20 vs PHI in Wk 8||2.3||0.0||0.0||0.7||3.1||51||3.7||-0.3||47.7|
|3||Austin Davis, STL||L 34-7 @ KC in Wk 8||1.9||-0.4||-3.2||-0.2||-2.0||35||-2.9||-5.7||9.5|
- * Weekly Leaders: Minimum of 20 action plays.
- * All-time data reflects 2006 onwards.
- PASS EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on plays with pass attempts.
- RUN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added through rushes.
- SACK EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added (lost) on sacks.
- PEN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on penalties.
- TOTAL EPA: Total clutch-weighted expected points added.
- ACT PLAYS: Plays on which the QB has a non-zero expected points contribution. Includes most plays that are not handoffs.
- QB PAR: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of a quarterback who plays very rarely and is on the fringe of the NFL.
- QB PAA: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of an average quarterback.
- TOTAL QBR: Total Quarterback Rating, which values quarterback on all play types on a 0-to-100 scale.
- NFL Home
- AFC East
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- NE Patriots
- New York Jets
- AFC West
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- AFC North
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- AFC South
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- Odds info
- NFL Nation
- MN HQ