2009 Regular Season NFC West Leaders
|RK||PLAYER||PASS EPA||RUN EPA||SACK EPA||PEN EPA||TOTAL EPA||ACT PLAYS||QB PAR||QB PAA||TOTAL QBR|
|1||Kurt Warner, ARI||66.2||-1.4||-14.8||1.8||51.8||599||81.3||31.6||66.9|
|2||Alex Smith, SF||24.9||-0.5||-13.3||1.3||12.3||455||23.2||-14.6||38.6|
|3||Marc Bulger, STL||9.6||-3.0||-7.6||1.6||0.6||307||6.4||-19.1||29.2|
|4||Matt Hasselbeck, SEA||14.9||-1.4||-21.4||4.1||-3.8||590||5.7||-43.3||26.2|
- * Season Leaders: On pace for 250 action plays.
- * All-time data reflects 2006 onwards.
- PASS EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on plays with pass attempts.
- RUN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added through scrambles, designed rushes and fumbles/fumble returns on running plays.
- SACK EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added (lost) on sacks.
- PEN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on penalties.
- TOTAL EPA: Total clutch-weighted expected points added.
- ACT PLAYS: Plays on which the QB has a non-zero expected points contribution. Includes most plays that are not handoffs.
- QB PAR: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of a quarterback who plays very rarely and is on the fringe of the NFL.
- QB PAA: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of an average quarterback.
- TOTAL QBR: Total Quarterback Rating, which values quarterback on all play types on a 0-to-100 scale.
- NFL Home
- AFC East
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- NE Patriots
- New York Jets
- AFC West
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- AFC North
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- AFC South
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- NFL Nation
- Free-Agent Tracker