2009 Regular Season NFC West Leaders
|RK||PLAYER||RESULT||PASS EPA||RUN EPA||SACK EPA||PEN EPA||TOTAL EPA||ACT PLAYS||QB PAR||QB PAA||TOTAL QBR|
|1||Kurt Warner, ARI||W 30-17 vs MIN in Wk 13||7.3||0.0||0.0||0.3||7.6||37||0.0||0.0||93.3|
|2||Alex Smith, SF||L 20-17 @ SEA in Wk 13||5.8||0.0||-0.8||0.3||5.1||51||0.0||0.0||61.1|
|3||Matt Hasselbeck, SEA||W 20-17 vs SF in Wk 13||4.5||0.0||-5.6||0.0||-1.2||45||0.0||0.0||21.7|
|4||Kyle Boller, STL||L 17-9 @ CHI in Wk 13||-2.1||0.0||-2.1||0.0||-4.1||36||0.0||0.0||4.9|
- * Weekly Leaders: Minimum of 20 action plays.
- * All-time data reflects 2006 onwards.
- PASS EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on plays with pass attempts.
- RUN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added through rushes.
- SACK EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added (lost) on sacks.
- PEN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on penalties.
- TOTAL EPA: Total clutch-weighted expected points added.
- ACT PLAYS: Plays on which the QB has a non-zero expected points contribution. Includes most plays that are not handoffs.
- QB PAR: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of a quarterback who plays very rarely and is on the fringe of the NFL.
- QB PAA: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of an average quarterback.
- TOTAL QBR: Total Quarterback Rating, which values quarterback on all play types on a 0-to-100 scale.
- NFL Home
- AFC East
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- NE Patriots
- New York Jets
- AFC West
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- AFC North
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- AFC South
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- NFL Nation
- Free agents