2009 Regular Season NFC West Leaders
|RK||PLAYER||RESULT||PASS EPA||RUN EPA||SACK EPA||PEN EPA||TOTAL EPA||ACT PLAYS||QB PAR||QB PAA||TOTAL QBR|
|1||Kurt Warner, ARI||W 28-21 vs HOU in Wk 5||5.9||0.0||-0.4||-0.0||5.4||45||0.0||0.0||81.8|
|2||Matt Hasselbeck, SEA||W 41-0 vs JAX in Wk 5||3.6||0.0||-0.6||0.6||4.9||37||0.0||0.0||79.8|
|3||Kyle Boller, STL||L 38-10 vs MIN in Wk 5||1.9||-0.5||-1.8||1.1||0.7||37||0.0||0.0||37.2|
|4||Shaun Hill, SF||L 45-10 vs ATL in Wk 5||-1.6||0.0||-1.1||0.1||-1.9||47||0.0||0.0||12.3|
- * Weekly Leaders: Minimum of 20 action plays.
- * All-time data reflects 2006 onwards.
- PASS EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on plays with pass attempts.
- RUN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added through rushes.
- SACK EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added (lost) on sacks.
- PEN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on penalties.
- TOTAL EPA: Total clutch-weighted expected points added.
- ACT PLAYS: Plays on which the QB has a non-zero expected points contribution. Includes most plays that are not handoffs.
- QB PAR: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of a quarterback who plays very rarely and is on the fringe of the NFL.
- QB PAA: Number of points contributed by a quarterback over the season, accounting for QBR and how much he plays, above the level of an average quarterback.
- TOTAL QBR: Total Quarterback Rating, which values quarterback on all play types on a 0-to-100 scale.
- NFL Home
- AFC East
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- NE Patriots
- New York Jets
- AFC West
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- AFC North
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- AFC South
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- Odds info
- NFL Nation
- MN HQ