1:00 PM ET, October 12, 2008
Reliant Stadium, Houston, TX
HOUSTON -- Andre Johnson hung his head, furious at himself for fumbling near the goal line.
• The Texans are 4-0 against the Dolphins all-time, the only team Miami has failed to beat.
• Ronnie Brown's seventh rushing TD of the season gave Miami the lead with 1:45 left.
• Matt Schaub's fourth-down touchdown run with 3 seconds left capped a big day passing as well. He went 22 of 42 for 379 yards and overcame two first-half interceptions.
-- ESPN research
In a nine-minute stretch on Sunday, a host of NFL teams put together some dramatic plays. Not all ended in victory.
• Kyle Orton's 17-yd TD pass to Rashied Davis gives the Bears a 20-19 lead over the Falcons with 11 seconds left at 4:00:12 ET.
• Ryan Longwell's 26-yd FG gives the Vikings a 12-10 lead over the Lions with 12 seconds left at 4:03:01 ET.
• Matt Schaub's 3-yd TD run gives the Texans a 29-28 lead over the Dolphins with three seconds left at 4:04:08 ET.
• Josh Brown's 49-yd FG gives the Rams a 19-17 win with no time left at 4:08:24 ET.
• Jason Elam's 48-yd FG gives the Falcons a 22-20 win over the Bears with no time left at 4:09:01 ET.
-- ESPN research
Dolphins LB Porter had a sack on Sunday to bring his total to 6 1/2 this season, surpassing last season's 5½ sacks. ... Texans DE Mario Williams had two sacks and forced a fumble. It was his second consecutive two-sack game.
Team Stat Comparison
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||7.3||6.9|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|TD||06:08||Patrick Cobbs 53 Yd Pass From Chad Pennington (Dan Carpenter Kick)||7||0|
|FG||01:02||Kris Brown 27 Yd||7||3|
|TD||11:37||Patrick Cobbs 80 Yd Pass From Chad Pennington (Dan Carpenter Kick)||14||3|
|FG||09:07||Kris Brown 33 Yd||14||6|
|TD||05:24||Jacoby Jones 70 Yd Punt Return (Kris Brown Kick)||14||13|
|TD||10:00||Andre Johnson 12 Yd Pass From Matt Schaub (Kris Brown Kick)||14||20|
|TD||06:18||Ricky Williams 5 Yd Run (Dan Carpenter Kick)||21||20|
|FG||06:04||Kris Brown 42 Yd||21||23|
|TD||01:45||Ronnie Brown 6 Yd Run (Dan Carpenter Kick)||28||23|
|TD||00:03||Matt Schaub 3 Yd Run (Two-Point Run Conversion Failed)||28||29|