Josh Gordon sets NFL record
Gordon had 10 catches for a franchise-record 261 yards Sunday, becoming the first player in NFL history to have 200 receiving yards in consecutive games.
Against the Steelers, his 237 receiving yards broke Ozzie Newsome's franchise record.
Gordon did even better against Jacksonville and also caught two touchdowns, including a 95-yarder that seemed like it could be the game-winner. He also missed part of the third quarter after he was hit in the jaw at the end of an incompletion. Gordon was examined for a concussion, was cleared and returned.
Gordon shrugged off the records because the Browns lost both games.
"Individually it's great," he said. "But if it was one of those individual sports, then I could accept that. As a team, we have to do a lot better."
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Super Bowl prop bettors favor safeties, OT
- Ex-QB Blake: Deflating footballs common
- Broncos hire Phillips as defensive coordinator
- Brees nails PSIs on show: Couldn't do it in game
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Detroit Lions Calvin Johnson #81