A second interview with suspended Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito in the Jonathan Martin bullying case scheduled for this week has been canceled, as have interviews with 11 other Dolphins players, a source familiar with the case told ESPN.
Incognito's interview and others were scheduled for Tuesday through Thursday with NFL special investigator Ted Wells. The interviews were to cover text messages, the Martin-Incognito relationship, offensive lineman Mike Pouncey's Christmas party, impressions of Martin's on-field performance and alternative reasons that Martin may have left the team.
Incognito initially met with Wells on Nov. 22. Martin and Wells met for a second round of questioning last week in Los Angeles.
Wells' report is not expected to be completed before the end of the year.
A well-placed source dispelled earlier reports that Martin was not turning over text messages to Wells and had been unwilling to sit down with Richard Smith, the independent investigator for the NFLPA. Martin has been "totally cooperative, including with respect to producing documents," the source said.
Well is expected to interview one of Martin's agents, Kenny Zuckerman, this week.
Martin has claimed he was harassed on a daily basis by teammates, including Incognito, who remains suspended for conduct detrimental to the team. Incognito's four-game suspension, which was to conclude Dec. 2, was extended with pay until the NFL completes its investigation into the Dolphins' workplace.