Bell, Cobb performing on Broadway
Two of the better offensive players in the NFC North are headed to New York this week -- not to participate in the Super Bowl but instead to take on Broadway.
Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell and Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb, along with former NFL player Ahman Green, will take part in the Broadway musical "Rock of Ages" during Super Bowl week in New York.
Cobb will perform with the show at the Helen Hayes Theatre on Jan. 28. Bell will participate on Jan. 29 and Green during the matinee on Feb. 1, the day before the Super Bowl.
Bell has been active in front of the camera, often doing player interviews for the Lions' website.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Coach: Benched RG III must 'work on craft'
- Still: Claims of unpaid child support untrue
- RB Jackson to Whitner: Don't talk down to Bills
- Gordon felt some Browns brushed him off
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Randall Cobb Wall Graphic