Titans to sign Dexter McCluster
The deal includes $4.5 million in guaranteed money.
McCluster, 25, joined the Kansas City Chiefs as a second-round draft pick in 2010. He emerged as one of the NFL's top punt return threats last season, when he scored two touchdowns and was selected to the Pro Bowl.
Used mainly as a slot receiver on offense, McCluster has 172 catches in his four seasons with the Chiefs but made few plays of any significant impact. He scored just six touchdowns on offense, five as a receiver and one as a running back.
The Chiefs this offseason signed CFL veteran Weston Dressler and he could be in line to replace McCluster as both a slot receiver and punt returner.
ESPN.com Chiefs reporter Adam Teicher contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- RG III: Good having coaches 'believe in you'
- Source: Gordon to appeal suspension Aug. 1
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Toddler Home Game Jersey Kansas City Chiefs Dexter McCluster #22