Bills to hold Ralph Wilson memorial
Berman Remembers Ralph Wilson Jr.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills will honor late owner Ralph Wilson with a public celebration and remembrance at the team's fieldhouse on April 5.
The event will feature memorabilia, exhibits and a guestbook to allow fans to pay tribute to the Hall of Fame owner, who founded the former American Football League franchise in 1959.
The 95-year-old Wilson died Tuesday at his home in Grosse Pointe Shores, Mich. A private funeral service will be held in Detroit on Saturday.
The Bills will also hold a private ceremony for staff, players, coaches and NFL personnel. The date has not been set.
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- NFL placing trackers in pads to enhance stats
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- Source: Colts' Thomas needs quad surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead C.J. Spiller Junior Wall Graphic