Source: Ben Leber to sign with Rams
With incentives, Leber could earn up to $1.75 million with the new one-year deal, the source said. The Rams guaranteed $150,000 of the contract.
Leber had been talking to the Seattle Seahawks and other teams, but Leber's final decision was to go with the Rams.
John Clayton is a senior NFL writer for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos top Chargers as Sanders grabs 3 TDs
- Cutler: Marshall's theatrics understandable
- Urlacher: Cutler an elite QB in salary only
- Wilson says Seahawks are not a divided team
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
WEEK 1 PICKS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
2011 NFL PREVIEW
JOHN CLAYTON QB RANKINGS
- Scott Brown retweeted
- Matt Williamson retweeted