Bills' Roscoe Parrish injures left leg
Parrish was running a fly pattern during a full-field drill when he came up limping and grabbing his left leg. Buffalo Bills head coach Chan Gailey expects him to miss extended practice time.
Defensive tackle Torell Troup had his right hand wrapped in a cast and did not participate in practice. Gailey did not specify the injury but expects Troup to practice with the cast after the swelling goes down. Gailey said Troup is questionable for Saturday.
The Bills lost another receiver when Craig Davis left practice after losing his wind, according to Gailey. The coach said Davis is expected to be fine.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- OTL: He may have shot Tillman
- Source: Jags to meet with Bridgewater again
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
WEEK 1 PICKS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
2011 NFL PREVIEW
JOHN CLAYTON QB RANKINGS
- WinCraft Buffalo Bills Die-Cut Decals 2-Pack